Monday, August 22, 2005




A short introduction...

JD and I met on a blind date in college in 1998, got married in 2000 and are about to have our third child in 2005. Who would've thought? JD is very content in his job(s) as a Firefighter/EMT and Farmer. I am quite content being a stay-at-home mom. Kaylee is 3 going on 18. She is quite excited about starting preschool in a couple weeks and I can't wait to take all kinds of pictures of her with her backpack that's twice her size! I will be sure and post some pictures when that time comes! Emilee will be 2 in a couple weeks and she's a handful! She challenges me everyday. She adds so much to this family! We laugh so hard with her personality that shines right through that innocent looking smile. They are about to become big sisters to baby brother who will be coming in about 7 weeks. More to come later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home