Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Today is one of those days...crazy from the get go. My girls just woke up and they are running like they were just given an obscene amount of caffeine. Andrew of course is fussing and has been since 5am. I'm on the computer trying to keep sane.

Kaylee is graduating tonight from preschool. It's going to be cute. I am hoping to video tape it but I will have Emi and Andrew by myself tonight so I don't know how I'll tape it. I will definitely take pictures. Kaylee just had her 4th birthday and she reminds me how big she is everyday. She had 3 parties! The family party is always huge with a bazillion cousins. My mom and dad got to come up for a day and celebrate. And Kaylee had a friend party for the first time...I really wasn't crazy about it but she kept asking me so we tried it. We met her friends at the park and had a great time. She was very proud to set her jar on the picnic table to collect birthday money. Her birthday money was spent at her favorite store, Walmart and we bought several items for St. Jude's Hospital. Some cancer patients are going to be quite excited! Kaylee fully understands what her money did and she is so excited about it! I didn't really think she'd understand quite yet but she did. It was a great experience for her.

Emi is still as crazy as ever. Emi just recently got into my makeup bag and the picture speaks a thousand words. It's pretty hard to discipline when all you want to do is laugh. She had an accident today and peed all over the bathroom floor already. I get so irriated knowing she is fully aware that she has to go, but holds it because she doesn't want to stop playing. They say not to discipline for it but what do you do?? This is the 3rd accident in 5 days! If anyone has any advice, please comment!

Andrew wants to crawl but isn't even close yet. He is loving his cheerios and guess what? He said his first word. My mom was there to back this one up...it was...mama. Yes, mama. And can I say - not dada! I'm lovin it. He's saying "Bob" now. Of course, we just had to call Bobby G and let him know Andrew is saying his name! Bob, I think that means he wants to come and spend a night at your house! Bob and Ashli, you're like an aunt and uncle to the kids...they are blessed to have so many family members and friends that give so much love!

Jen's birthday is coming up tomorrow and I miss her like crazy. I wish I could just go visit. I would love to see her new house and tour the beautiful capital of Walmart! It is Kaylee's favorite store, remember. I pray for you Jen all the time. I know you're hurting and missing your girls. They will never ever be forgotten! If you've never visited Jen's site, click on
http://graceandevie.blogspot.com You will love it.

Someday soon (hopefully) I'll post preschool graduation pictures. JD thinks it's ridiculous to have preschool graduation. I think it's adorable! I can't wait to see her sing with her class and see her wave at me in the audience! She says she's singing about being a star tonight and she said she wants to sing it at her wedding someday! I have no idea how she thought to say that but I was cracking up! I'll remind her of that someday when she does marry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara I miss you just as much, and I know I talk about how much I can't wait to see the girls, but I miss seeing my sister if not more. I hate that we don't live down the hill from you, or maybe you could be here in Walmart country!! Either way, I would still love it. Only three more weeks, and we will be laughing together!
Love you and miss you like crazy.
Your sis

May 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home