Well, here's a long awaited update...Andrew just had his 1st birthday. He was sick on his actual birthday when Mimi was here but we had a party 2 weeks later after all the sick stuff went around and all the pictures are posted. The kids had a fun visit with Mimi. We're all excited to be talking to each other on our new webcams though...even though we're miles apart, we can see expressions, new haircuts etc.
The party was fun. We had a sports theme and Andrew loved his cake and so did I! My mother-in-law makes the best cakes on earth! Thank you Rheta for the awesome cakes! We all wore our Buckeye jerseys to the party of course! Lerrin, bite your tongue. Andrew got a lot of great gifts and loved all the attention.
Kaylee and Emilee love sporting their new hairdos. They got about 8-10 inches cut off and that's what they requested. They have a friend at church named Sabrina and they wanted a Sabrina haircut. Kaylee has been asking for a Sabrina haircut for almost a year now and Emilee just follows along asking for whatever Kaylee asks for. So, I love it and so do they. They get many compliments! (Of course) I will keep updating as much as I can. We love and miss all our family living far away!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home