Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Well, Halloween was so fun. The girls were cowgirls...they have been asking to be cowgirls for a couple of months now! Andrew was a cowboy just because he had a cowboy shirt and jacket. Unfortunately, I couldn't find cowboy boots and I passed up chaps because they were more than I wanted to spend but now I'm regretting that! Oh well. We went to the dorms at Mount Vernon Nazarene University and the kids had so much fun! There was candy of course, food, drinks, face painting, games, activities, a small petting zoo...the works! They just loved it and I loved watching them! We went with Jen ("Fur") and Heyes and their kids, Christian and Emma. Kaylee, Emi and Christian are all close in age and are the best of friends, or maybe they're forced to be because of me and Jen! We had a blast and Andrew did good too just watching everything. Kaylee and Emi both won fish but Kaylee's died through the night which led to a lot of questions about death and heaven. That was a fun parenting lesson they don't teach you! We bought a replacement fish the next day...we're still deciding on names for the fish. Emilee loved petting the lamas and wanted to bring one home...I had to draw the line somewhere. Emilee cracked me up the whole night. Her horse's back legs drug along the pavement so she picked them up and seeing her carry those legs around was just too funny! They kept going to everyone saying "Howdy partner!" We had a blast and we're already planning for next year! Not really, it just sounded good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home