

Well, Mimi is coming tomorrow and the girls and I are cleaning up and changing the sheets on the bed just for Mimi. Kaylee likes to leave surprises in the sheets from her nose so we thought Mimi would like some fresh clean sheets. They can hardly wait for Mimi's "surprises" and every time they hear a noise, they think it's Mimi here already. Having family all spread out isn't fun but I'm so glad that we have ways of communicating like this thanks to technology! We hope we get family to visit and leave comments, it's so fun! Be sure and visit Grace and Evie's blogspot too!

3 Comments:
I wish I could be coming this weekend to visit too! Only two more weeks, and Uncle Lerrin and I will be coming. We miss you guys!
What a beautiful family!! Tell JD that I think that this is a GREAT idea! I hate that I can't see you guys more, but this way I can see in in my own living room. Kaylee and Emilee look so cute. Please tell them that Jelly and Jason said hi. And we can't wait to see Bruno or AJ (jk).
We love you guys!!
Jenelle
Hey Sara, it was so much fun talking with you the other day. I love seeing all the happenings in the Burke family. The girls are getting so big! I miss them. Give them kisses for me. What darlings! I can't wait to read all your postings of events and see pictures of Kaylee and Emi as they grow.
Love to you all!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home