
Well, we had the priviledge
of riding with daddy in the fire truck in the Memorial Day parade! The girls had a blast waving at people and saying "Happy Memorial Day" in the intercom. They wore matching "American Cutie" outfits to honor the special day and of course their fire hats too! And no one had to go potty the whole time!
Even Andrew enjoyed himself as he hung his head out the window watching all the people wave at him. Toward the end of the parade he decided to fall asleep on my arm that was hanging out the window. It was quite a sight. We all had fun. Happy Memorial Day!

1 Comments:
The girls are so cute in their bright red hats! I wish I could have been there to see them sitting in that fire truck. I miss them so much.
Give them lots of love from their Aunt Jen
Post a Comment
<< Home