Andrew is doing just fine with the exception of getting a tooth...I can't wait for all the teeth to be in! He is continuing to say more words and loves to give kisses. He's battling pink eye again and so is Kaylee. Emilee is doing just fine. She was so sad to leave preschool, but the teacher said she could bring home "Valentino" the class rat for the summer. Needless to say, we have a disgusting, I mean adorable rat. It's an understatement to say Emilee loves this rat! We went to Walmart to get disposable gloves that she wears to clean out the poo-poo and she sings songs to him and tells everyone she knows about how cute it is when he drinks his water. She doesn't know how tempted I am to throw him to the cat outside but I'll hold my temptations back for the kids' sake of course. Andrew even loves the thing. Isn't it ironic that there's poison in the basement to kill any of his family but he's living in royalty, eating carrots and apples and being serenaded every night and even thanked for in our evening prayers. hmmm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home