Thursday, September 08, 2005




Kaylee's first day of preschool...
it all started the night before, taking a good bath and picking out the outfit and getting her backpack ready. Then morning came and she woke up so excited. I got her dressed and all she could talk about was wearing her backpack to see her "new friends" at the first day of preschool.
When we got there she went right in and got a nametag that she didn't want to take off later and got a sticker in her attendance book.


She asked if I could stay for "just 5 minutes" but I told her I had to leave but I would be back soon. I didn't know how she'd respond but she said okay and went right to the classroom rat. Of all the books and stuff, she wanted to stay with the rat a while.





She came home singing a little song about how God is so strong and mighty and she showed me her muscles. She also told me she had a friend named Cassie. She made a dragonfly to bring home and absolutely loved to get "mail" in her mailbox to put in her backpack. She told me she played on the playground and she wanted me to know that she didn't go potty at school but she did wash her hands for her goldfish snack. The only time Kaylee was upset today was when we got there, she said "Oh no! I forgot to bring my teachers some green apples!" She said she won't forget the next time! Needless to say, she was so cute and excited about everything. Emi fussed in the car on the way home wanting to know where Kaylee was but when she had mommy and daddy all to herself when we got home, she was fine! That's all for now but I'm sure we'll have more stories to tell as the school year goes by!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home