Monday, July 31, 2006





Well, here's some more photos and a quick update. Andrew is 9 1/2 months old and still fussy. He wants me all the time and when I'm not playing with him on the floor, he gets mad and he still hates his high chair for whatever reason. He frustrates me so much but of course I love him. Every time he smiles, I just think he's so stinkin handsome.

Emi will be 3 soon and she keeps reminding everyone of that. She has wanted a My Little Pony party for a while now and has informed me that her cake just has to be a blue pony. Emi is growing so fast. She will be in preschool this year with Kaylee's old teacher, Miss Misty. I'm very excited and if Drew were old enough, he'd say he's excited to get mommy all to himself. She just got her first haircut and was so excited!

Kaylee is 4 going on 18. She was the flower girl in Jamie's (my cousin) wedding and I still think she was cuter than the bride...just kidding Jamie. Kaylee is excited to go to preschool this year and I keep telling her that she needs to practice writing her name more so she can do it all by herself on the first day of school. I don't know why she has such a fear of writing on her own but hopefully school will help her see that it's not so bad. She's a perfectionist (I have no idea where she gets that from) and if she can't write a letter perfectly the first time, she doesn't want to do it at all and gets frustrated. hmmmm I'm trying to encourage her though. Kaylee got her first official haircut as well and was concerned that if I put it in a ponytail, no one would notice. She gets that I think from Mimi. :0

JD is still working hard. He's a full time student in paramedic school and working full time then some. He's a hard worker and we love him! Our anniversary is coming up and hopefully he'll stop working long enough to go out and have some fun with his awesome wife.

Andrew is of course crying as I type so I have to end the updates now. Hope everyone is doing well and please leave a comment if you can!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading all your updates. How cute the kids are and growing so fast. I wish I could see them more often. (Was planning on it, but plans changed out of my control.) Hang in there Sara, it only gets harder when they are teenagers! haha... Love to you all!
P.S. Thanks for your recent encouraging card. It gave us a much needed laugh. Have a wonderful romantic 6th anniversary!

August 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mimi said: loved reading and seeing all the pictures of the kids including JD ha ha. I especially want to comment on the hair cut that Kaylee recieved and how she did not want her hair in a pony tail because no one would know she got it cut and she got that from Mimi! The girl has style and that is what she got from Mimi genes!ha Emi and Kaylee you are beautiful girls and Mimi loves to fuss over you and do girl things, like our hair and powdering our noses and lip gloss, getting dressed up for church and going to hear Papa preach. THe tea parties, reading books, having movie night and popcorn and cuddling. most of all praying before we go to bed and having devotions and singing! Drew, you are in for some fun! you will be the center of attention and spoiled by the women of the family! You are growing so big and you know it as you put your arms up in the air as mommy says How big are you? can't wait to make memories with our boy and play cars and trucks, read books and watch you steal the girl toys away from your sisters and I am certain you will be a big teaser when you learn how!!!!!!! love you all and love talking to you every day and share life together as a family should. Sara, you are a wonderful mom and wife, so proud to see you teach and nurture your children. JD, what a loving and fun Dad you are and you have a romantic side with poetry for Sara, which is a comic relief when i hear the poems! love your spirit of dreaming and planning for the future of your family. well this has been a long comment, but then i was always one to go on and on and on love to you all.

August 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this picture of Emi. I have it on my frig with Kaylee's picture as well. It's such an innocent picture of them! And we know how rare those moments are, especially with Emi! I love to see updates and pictures of all three of them as I'm miles away. Keep them coming. I can't tell you how much I enjoy them. Kisses and Hugs to my nieces and nephew.

August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home