Thursday, August 02, 2007










Updates...Kaylee now wears glasses to correct her astigmatism. She looks so studious! She's going to be in kindergarten in just a few weeks! I'm nervous but I know that I'll get used to it. I just hate letting go sometimes.








Emilee is getting ready for her new preschool class and she's so excited to have Kaylee's teacher from last year. She's into Barbie dolls and in fact she told me just yesterday that Barbies are so fun, they make her tired because she plays so hard with them. She's too funny. Always making us laugh.








Andrew is finally talking more and more. I still have a hard time understanding him but we're getting closer! He still is addicted to my hair...weird child. He loves his "Tow-mater" truck (from "Cars") and loves sleeping with it! Thank you Aunt Dorine!








JD is working hard on the house...renovations that I never wish to do again! :) He's such a hard worker and so talented! He is working night and day to get it done by fall. We'll keep you posted. JD had a surprise 30th birthday party and he definitely did not appreciate the happy birthday banner...ha! He was surprised needless to say. Funny story...a bird pooped on him as we walked in the restaurant for the party...ok, funny story to me and maybe not JD.

I don't need to post a picture of myself but I will update you with new info...I got a job! I'm teaching at the preschool and I have a 3 year old class. I'm excited and it offers flexibility of schedule and it couldn't be more perfect. I'm very blessed to have this job!
I'll post more soon and hopefully some before and after shots of the renovation process before it's all over.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Congrats on the job!! I'll have to send you some of the pics we took at your house. We had a great time!! We just got back into town on Wed. I'll call soon.
Love ya

You can see some of our vacation pics on Jason's blog.

August 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, So nice to see the many updates and improvements going on in your lives. Kids are adorable, as always and Kaylee looks so sophisticated in those glasses. You go girl! Miss all of you and hope to see you all when Jen comes for a visit.

Love, Aunt Dorine

P.S. Happy Birthday JD!

August 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home