
Well, Emi is now a big 2 year old! We celebrated her birthday and had a big party. She loves animals, especially dogs so she wanted to go with a Clifford birthday party. I know she's so cute in her Clifford ears.

Grandma made the Clifford cake and as always, the cake looked great and tasted just as good as it looked! Emi enjoyed all the food of course. She kept asking for more "i ceam" and chocolate is her favorite...just like her mommy! She got lots of clothes and her favorite present she opened was a stuffed animal St. Bernard that looks just like Becky, (Grandma and Grandpa's dog). So now she has Chloe and Becky...Chloe the poodle (Mimi's dog) and Becky the St. Bernard. How cute. She won't go to bed without either animal.

She also got a fish tank from Mimi and Pappy but she doesn't know it yet. We're opening that one later in the week and getting fish later too. I'm sure I'll have pictures of her with her fish to show later!
The nieces and nephews played a game (puppy chow eating contest) and that was fun to watch. Congrats to Amanda...she smoked 'em all and won a whole $2 because Emi turned 2. (and because I forgot to get a winner's gift) :) 
After all the hoop-lah, the girls and I decide to take a rest and watch some of Emi's new Clifford dvd.

1 Comments:
What cute pictures of Emi. Looks like she had a fun party. It's nice to be a part of it by viewing all the pictures and reading your comments. Happy 2nd Birthday Sweetheart! Love and kisses!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home