Monday, October 31, 2005

Thank you Aunt Jen for coming to see Andrew on his birthday. It meant a lot to me to see you there and it was no accident that Andrew wanted to come on the day you walked to remember Grace and Evie. Jen, thanks for being there. I know it was difficult for you.
Mom, thanks for coming too and most of all thanks for coming for a week to help me with all the chaos! The girls miss you and so does Andrew! And of course so do I! My house is looking different since you've been gone! I'm trying to get a routine but I'm struggling a bit! It will come I know. Thank you so much for helping me and for caring so much to call time off of your job to be with us. I can't say thanks enough.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!! Now we can sleep at night without wondering what that boy looks like. What a cute family, including you JD!

November 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It meant a lot to me too! I wanted to be there for you Sara. It was hard to experience everything in the hospital again, but I wanted to let you know how much I love you and am happy for you and JD. Both of you were wonderful supporters for Lerrin and I just 5 months ago. Andrew was the first baby I've held since I held my girls and it was very special for me. Thank you Sara for understanding and sharing that moment. Love ya! Jen

November 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home