
OK, the long awaited moment. Andrew James came into the world on October 15, a very special day for many reasons. I was scheduled to be induced just days later but Andrew came on his own, just 2 minutes before midnight. October 15 is exactly 5 months to date Grace and Evie's birthdays. It makes Andrew's birthday all the more special. He weighed 7 lbs 4 oz and he was 20 1/2 inches. Daddy told me 21 inches so to everyone I told 21 inches to...sorry! Anyways, he looks a lot like Kaylee but I do see Emi in him too! We have a beautiful baby boy and we are so blessed to have a healthy and beautiful family! I'll post Halloween pics later!



1 Comments:
Oh what a precious darling boy...and we love the name of course! We are so happy for all of you and wish we could see you more often before those beautiful babies are all grown. Congratulations!
Post a Comment
<< Home