Our Family
Links
- Grace and Evie
- Lucy Peterson
- Jason's blog
- Bob, Ashli, and Tyler
- October 15, Pregnancy and Infant Loss Rememberance Day
- Flylady
- A Treasure in Heaven
- Geocaching
- Jillian's Church
- My friend Nicole...check out her organization and newly published book!
- Usborne books!
Previous Posts
- Another good one for the first day of school, sist...
- The first day of school and Kaylee was so excited ...
- Could this pic be any cuter?? Andrew just loves pl...
- My girls love their panda shirts they got from An...
- Well, it wouldn't be right if I didn't put Andrew'...
- Well, here's some more photos and a quick update. ...
- Well, we had the priviledge of riding with daddy i...
- Kaylee brought her "Bunny" in her own carseat for ...
- Kaylee graduated from preschool just last week. Sh...
- Today is one of those days...crazy from the get go...
Friday, September 15, 2006
Psalm 145:9 "The Lord is good to all, and His tender mercies are over all His works."



2 Comments:
You sure messed up that picture with those jersey's. I pray every day for your kids. They are growing up in a situation where their parental quidance is leading them down the wrong path. I hope that God can work a miracle in their lives and help them see the light. GO BLUE! Uncle Lerrin
Yeah! I love this picture! I think that OSU did so well that day b/c of your support!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home